Sourdough Soft Pretzels
By : AEC Heather | 0 Comments | On : June 23, 2020 | Category : Recipes, Sourdough
Are you looking for ways to use your discard sourdough unfed starter? This is it! This recipe only have one 45 minute rise and it’s a great way to use up your sourdough! Crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside!
Post Views: 1,965
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal
- Homemade Refried Beans (Pressure Cooker)
- Irish Soda Bread – Recipe from Author, Carla Laureano
- Easy Rice Pilaf
- Air Fryer Meatloaf – “It’s so cute!”
- Air Fryer Philly Cheesesteak
- Make your own Hoagie Rolls
- Swiss Cake Roll (bonus, it’s gluten free but you’ll never know it!)
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!