Air Fryer Brats
By: AEC Heather | 0 Comments | | Category: Air Fryer, Gluten Free, Recipes | Tags : bbq, brats
Using your air fryer for Brats is almost as good as putting them on the grill. Yah, I said it. And unless you try it, you can’t disagree! This is so fuss free and so incredibly delicious! You just need peppers, onions, brats, oil, salt and pepper. Get peppers and ... moreRead more
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal
- Homemade Refried Beans (Pressure Cooker)
- Irish Soda Bread – Recipe from Author, Carla Laureano