I love me a good blondie, so when I ran across this recipe and saw that it had apples and caramel, I had to try it out. And while I feel as those this is less of a blondie and more of a cake, it’s still very delicious! 10 ... moreRead more
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat for your holiday table? This is it!! They are a favorite here at my house and oh so easy! Pretzel Turtles Ingredient * 20 small mini pretzels * 20 chocolate covered caramel candies * 20 pecan halves Directions Preheat oven ... moreRead more
- Swiss Cake Roll (bonus, it’s gluten free but you’ll never know it!)
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!
- Tombstone/Gravestone Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Cake Pops
- Cranberry Salsa
- Italian Almond Paste Cookie
- Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
- Monkey Bread… the one where my oven died…
- Throwback video – Steven Curtis Chapman’s Breakfast Casserole and Rolo Turtles
- TikTok made us do it ! – Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- This is the easiest Coconut Cream Pie you’ll ever make!
- This is how you use up your leftover stuffing! Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup (Leftover chicken or turkey)
- Making your own Broth (Chicken or Turkey)