Not your Mother’s Shepherd’s Pie
By: AEC Heather | 0 Comments | | Category: Gluten Free, Leftovers, Recipes | Tags : bacon, beef, cheese, chilies, cumin, Eggs, gluten free, ground beef, leftovers, oil, olives, onion, oregano, oven recipe, peppers, potatoes, skillet recipe, Skillet Recipes
Not Your Mother’s Shepherd’s Pie was born out of the desire to use up the left overs in the fridge while still maintaining a quick weeknight meal that the kids request! This recipe can be tailored to your own likings and it can be spiced up or down. The ... moreRead more
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal
- Homemade Refried Beans (Pressure Cooker)
- Irish Soda Bread – Recipe from Author, Carla Laureano