Tag: stove top
Which method works best? (Salmon)
By: AEC Heather | 0 Comments | | Category: Air Fryer, Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle, Deluxe Multi Cooker, Electric Grill & Griddle, Electric Pressure Cooker, FoodSaver, Gadgets, Get it together and go, Gluten Free, Instant Pot, One Pot, Pressure Cooker, Recipes, Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sous Vide | Tags : air fryer, fish, grill, instant pot, oven, Quick Cooker, Salmon, Sous Vide, stove top
After a long delay (Okay, maybe I was stalling) it’s time to do the salmon battle!! I’ve taken 6 pieces of salmon, seasoned them exactly the same, then cooked them all of the different ways! We are putting the Sous Vide, Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, Stovetop, Oven, and the ... moreRead more
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal
- Homemade Refried Beans (Pressure Cooker)
- Irish Soda Bread – Recipe from Author, Carla Laureano