By: AEC Heather | 0 Comments | | Category: Air Fryer, Gluten Free, Mexican recipes, Recipes | Tags : air fryer, beef, cilantro, cumin, deluxe air fryer, gluten free, jalapeno, lime, meat, Mexican food, olive oil, onion, orange, soy sauce, steak, tacos, tortillas
Forget Taco Tuesday, these Street Tacos are my go-to comfort food every day! And this Carne Asada recipe is completely amazing! It’s so good that my husband said… “I’d pay good money for this!” I didn’t have the heart to tell him he DID pay good money for it, ... moreRead more
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!
- Tombstone/Gravestone Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Cake Pops
- Cranberry Salsa
- Italian Almond Paste Cookie
- Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
- Monkey Bread… the one where my oven died…
- Throwback video – Steven Curtis Chapman’s Breakfast Casserole and Rolo Turtles
- TikTok made us do it ! – Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- This is the easiest Coconut Cream Pie you’ll ever make!
- This is how you use up your leftover stuffing! Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup (Leftover chicken or turkey)
- Making your own Broth (Chicken or Turkey)
- Spinach Stuffed Turkey Rolls