Blazant Flare T1 Digital Air Fryer Review
Today I’ll be reviewing the Blazant Flare T-01 Digital Air Fryer. I’m going to give you the run down of the machine and how it works, and we are going to test out some of it’s features. Can I be converted to a basket air fryer with this one? We shall see! Thank you #Blazant for sending me this Digital Air Fryer for an honest review!
You can find the Blazant Air Fryers on Amazon (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/32egCyh
Thank you Blazant for sending me this awesome digital air fryer for an honest review. I haven’t really been fan of basket air fryers in the past, but this one has me thinking there is room in my life for it!! Not only is the shake reminder so handy, but this one has an amazing defrost function! So if you’ve forgotten to take your meat out, no problem! Pop it in the air fryer and you’ll be ready to cook in no time! I really do like this air fryer and for the price, it’s a winner!
Print your recipe here:
Air Fryer Apple Pies
- 2 packages of refrigerated pie crusts (4 total)
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 large egg
- 6 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- Caramel sauce for dipping, optional
- Bring your pie crust to room temperature
- Cut the pie crusts into 5-inch circles using a ground biscuit cutter.
- Place two slices of apples from the apple pie filling onto the pie crusts on the bottom half of the crust.
- Moisten the outside edges of the pie crust. Fold dough over filling to form half-moons; pinch the edges of the crust together, then crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- Whisk together the egg with a splash of water. Brush the tops of the pies with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of the coarse sugar over each pie.
- Make three slits in the crust on the top of the pies.
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 degrees F
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Air Fry for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with caramel sauce
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com