I’m doing cod again! And this time we are trying it a few ways to see how it work best in the #DeluxeAirFryer. Including #GlutenFree & Beer Battered! I’ve also included this delicious tartar recipe! And newsflash: I’m thinking I like cod… a lot 😉
Air Fried Cod (with tartar sauce)
Ingredients for Cod
- 1 lb. cod, cut down the middle longways
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs (gluten free is great!)
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Spray oil
- Pat fish dry and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Using 3 separate bowls put the flour in one, the egg in another, and the panko in the third.
- Add Old Bay to the panko bowl and mix well.
- Working one at a time, coat fish in flour, then in egg, and finally in panko, pressing on all sides to make sure it sticks.
- Spray your air fryer tray liberally with spray oil and then place your fish on the tray (don’t get them too close to each other). Spray the tops of your code with spray oil if you want a crispier result)
- Cook in your air fryer at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork. You need to flip it halfway through your cooking time.
- Serve with lemon and tartar sauce.
Ingredients for Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tsp dried dill or 1 Tbsp dill fresh
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Original Recipes from Delish (Air Fried Cod) https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a28414646/air-fryer-fish-recipe/ and Natasha’s Kitchen (tartar sauce) https://natashaskitchen.com/tartar-sauce-recipe/
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking