Mongolian Beef is one of my favorite choices when we go out for Chinese Food, so when I stumbled across this air fried recipe, you know I was up for the adventure! And, I’m happy to report that not only is this soooo good, it’s also so, so, easy! In fact, it fits into the #GetItTogetherAndGo hashtag! 10 minutes to Mongolian Beef? And it’s naturally #GlutenFree (if you use the right soy sauce)? Please and thank you! Check it out!
Original recipe can be found here: https://airfried.com/easy-mongolian-beef-recipe/
- 1 pound flank steak
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger (or ¼ tsp ground ginger)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Optional: 1-2 Tablespoons of Sambal Chili Paste (or similar)
- Slice the steak into thin strips, against the grain, and place into a large bow with cornstarch. Toss together to coat and let sit for 5 minutes while you preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees
- Add the steak to the air fryer tray and spritz generously with oil.
- Air fry for 8 minutes turning over halfway through the cooking and then spritz with more oil.
- For the sauce, heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet and add the garlic and fresh ginger. Cook for only 30 seconds. If you are using dried ground ginger, add it in with soy sauce.
- Add the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and chili paste to the skillet and whisk well as you bring the sauce to a boil. Cook 6-7 minutes or until sauce has thickened a little
- Add the cooked beef to the sauce and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes
- Sprinkle chopped green onions over the top before serving.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking