Air Fried Ravioli
Get ready to have your mind blown! Did you know that you can air fry ravioli? Neither did I! But I am sooo glad #TasteofHome posted about them! Because, this is a thing now. I will never again make ravioli the old way! Amazing!
Original inspiration from Taste of Home: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/air-fryer-ravioli/
Air Fried Ravioli
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs or
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning (if you are using plain)
- ¼-½ tsp of salt (if your bread crumbs don’t have it)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 9oz of uncooked, frozen (but thawed) ravioli
- Cooking spray
- Sauce of your choice
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°.
- In three separate (but shallow) bowls:
- Bowl 1: put your flour in this bowl
- Bowl 2: put your beaten eggs
- Bowl 3:mix your bread crumbs (seasonings if you are using them), and parmesan cheese In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
- Dip ravioli in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then into the crumb mixture, pressing down to help the coating stick.
- Spray your tray with cooking oil before you arrange ravioli in a single layer on the tray (make sure there is room between them for airflow) Spray with cooking oil. Cook at 350° for 3-4 minutes. Turn all the ravioli over and spray again with oil. Cook again for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite sauce.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking