No more standing outside in the rain or snow to get the perfect BBQ ribs. Trust your air fryer to do it! Air fried ribs are so juicy and so very easy you may never go back outside again!
Links to products I used (Affiliate links):
- Pampered Chef Air Fryer: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Small+Appliances/Air+Fryer/Deluxe+Air+Fryer/100194
- Chefs Tongs: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Kitchen+Tools/Utensils/Large+Chef%27s+Tongs/2955
- Instant Read Thermometer: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Favorites/Favorites%3A+Weeknight+Dinners/Instant-Read+Food+Thermometer/100121
- Oven/Grill Gloves: https://amzn.to/340oSSU
Air Fryer BBQ Country Style Ribs
- Per 1 lb country-style ribs (bone in or boneless)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F/195°C.
- Spray the tray or basket of your air fryer with cooking spray.
- Mix together the garlic powder, smoked paprika, and ground black pepper and rub the mixture onto your ribs.
- Place ribs onto the tray (or in the basket of the air fryer), careful not to overlap.
- Brush with BBQ sauce.
- Cook for 25 minutes for bone-in, 20 minutes for boneless. Swap the racks halfway if you are using an air fryer with two levels. Check the temp at this point, if you are only cooking one tray, your ribs might already be done. Finished temp should be 145-165°F.
- If your ribs are done, turn them over, swipe them with BBQ sauce and get them back in for just 2 minutes.
- If they are not done, turn them over and brush some more BBQ sauce on the ribs. Place back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 15 minutes for bone-in and 10 minutes for boneless (swapping the racks again halfway). Check the temp of the meat again to see that the pork has reached 145-165°F
- If they are not done, add 5 minutes at a time until they are done.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking