This quick and easy air fried chicken shawarma bowl is AMAZING! And when you use the #DeluxeAirFryer it makes it that much better! This is definitely something we will be putting in the monthly mix! Delish! Totally a #GetitTogetherandGO recipe!
FM5000 #FoodSaver link: https://amzn.to/3x3Gabz
Link to the after market bags I use: https://amzn.to/3dlBR3i
BBQ gloves I use for the DAF: https://amzn.to/2SDBF8I
Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Small+Appliances/Air+Fryer/Deluxe+Air+Fryer/100194
Air Fryer Chicken Shawarma Bowl
Ingredients for the shawarma
- 1 lb chicken thighs cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp kosher salt (or ½ tsp table salt)
- ½ tsp allspice
Ingredients for the bowl:
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked rice or cauliflower rice
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup olives
- Tzatziki dressing
- Mix together oregano, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt and allspice in a gallon sized bag.
- Combine chicken, vegetable oil and Shawarma spice mix and toss until chicken is coated. If you are using a food sealer, use the marinade function and you are ready to proceed with the recipe straight away. If you are not, allow the chicken to marinate at room temperature for 30mins, or in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Add the marinated chicken to the air fryer basket.
- If using a Deluxe Air Fryer use the rotisserie basket.
- If using the Deluxe Air Fryer, set on custom at 350 for 12-15 mins, then click rotate.
- If you are not using the Deluxe Air Fryer, shake your chicken several times during cooking.
- Assemble bowls by layering rice, salad greens, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and chicken. Top with Tzatziki.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking