Air Fryer Meatloaf – “It’s so cute!”
It’s not often you call a meatloaf cute, but this delicious, bacon covered, air fryer loaf of goodness earned it! With a little kick of sriracha, you will be blown away at how incredibly delicious this recipe is! And when you make it in the air fryer, it’s so incredible, you may never make it in your oven again.
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, diced (½ cup)
- alternatively 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- ½ green or red pepper, diced (½ cup)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- 8-10 pieces of bacon
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- Before preheating your air fryer, make sure you have a dish with sides that will fit inside (alternatively you can cook on parchment, but it will not hold the grease and the juices will be all over your air fryer). Preheat the air fryer to 400°.
- Whisk together the ketchup and sriracha.
- Combine ground beef, onion (or onion powder), bell pepper, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and 2 Tablespoons of ketchup/sriracha mixture.
- Form beef mixture into a loaf and place into your air fryer safe pan. Alternatively, you can make two loaves for faster cooking. Layer bacon slices on top of the loaf.
- Mix the brown sugar into the remaining ketchup/sriracha mixture. Brush onto the bacon.
- Tent your meatloaf with foil or parchment, careful to not allow it to touch the bacon nor the heating element (if you leave this step off, the bacon may burn).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature of your loaf reads 160°F (FDA recommendation).
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
🧤FoodSaver FM5000 (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3IdKyNr
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com