Deluxe Cooking Blender Spaghetti Sauce
The Deluxe Cooking Blender makes quick work of dinner! Just whack a couple ingredients in the blender and push go!
Cooking Blender Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients for meatballs:
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes(about 20 ounces)
- 2 large garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 medium sweet yellow onion
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 1 – 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- OPTIONAL ADD IN – 1 teaspoon sugar
- Add everything except the sugar to your Deluxe Cooking Blender.
- Turn the dial to the SAUCE function and press the middle of the dial to start the cycle.
- It will take 20-30 minutes to cook, and when the blender blinks ADD, add in the sugar if you are using it. Press the middle of the dial again to continue cooking.
- When the timer is up, serve over your favorite pasta.
***Links to my favorite things****
🧂 Lynker Salt/Pepper Grinders (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/40PG6ej
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
🧤FoodSaver FM5000 (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3IdKyNr
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking