I’m sure you’ve seen it in your markets, the new brownie brittle that is taking the world by storm. And it might be delicious, but OUCH that price! I know how much it costs to make my own pan of brownies from scratch and know that the mark-up on those small packages is pretty high. So, I set out to make my own and… I succeeded! Better yet, you can totally make these #GlutenFree! #BrownieBrittle #dessertrecipes
Reese’s Pieces Brownie Brittle
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (neutral)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate (melted)
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1/4 cup warm coffee/espresso (or water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (Gluten Free flour okay)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Candy (you can use other candies as well)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 11×17 with parchment and spray with cooking oil.
- Place your chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to melt in 15 second blasts until it is completely melted. Set aside.
- Mix together your neutral oil and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, until well combined.
- Mix in your vanilla and water/coffee/espresso, until well combined.
- Sift over your wet mix the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix together lightly. You’ll know your done when it gets dark and glossy. Don’t over mix.
- Add in your slightly cooled but melted chocolate and fold together (again, do not over mix) until thickened, about 30 seconds.
- Spread in the prepared pan. Top with your candies.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until completely set (you want to cook most of the moisture out).
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
🧤FoodSaver FM5000 (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3IdKyNr
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com