Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert you can bring to your next gathering? This Icebox Cake is so fun and easy! And best of all, you can pick your own sandwich cookie (I used #oreos) but you can literally use anything you’d like and top it with anything you fancy! This is such a good party treat! craving it.
Also, I’m in my new kitchen!! It’s a work in progress as we figure out lighting and all that, but I’m here and so the new adventure begins! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I transitioned to Texas. <3
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 creme-filled sandwich cookies, plus additional for optional topping
- Fruit for the top (maraschino cherries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or you can use a hand mixer) add your cold heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form (2-3 minutes).
- Arrange about 33 cookies on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the top of the cookies.
- Arrange another 33 cookies over the top of the cream.
- Spread the remaining half of the whipped cream over the top of this layer. Smooth the layer well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight to get the best results).
- Just before serving, decorate the top of your cake with crushed cookies or fresh fruit.
#DessertRecipes #IceBoxCake #AdventuresinEverydayCooking
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
- Southern Sweet Tea Recipe – Bonus review of Hilivy (A Homerays Brand) Tea Glasses
- Air Fryer Boneless Skinless Chicken
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Creamy Chicken Pasta (TasteBuds Sept 2022)
- Italian Butter Chicken in the Pressure Cooker
- Spicy Sweet Sloppy Joes (TasteBuds Sept 2022)
- Mexican Street Corn Chowder (TasteBuds Sept 2022)
- Cracker Barrel style rocking chair from Cecarol – Review
- Chickpea and Wild Rice Soup (Freezer Meal)
- Tik Tok made me do it – Pizza Bombs
- Potsticker Soup
- Peach Pie Enchiladas
- Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
- 12 Skill for the Everyday Cook – Spatchcock Chicken (Skill 2)
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Which method works best (hamburgers)?
- Bring on Fall with these Raspberry Streusel Bars
- Air Fryer Garlic Chicken Parmesan (Gluten Free included)
- Review: Blazant Flare T12 Air Fryer
- Ravioli Lasagna (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Poaching Eggs (Skill 1)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Fried Rice
- Review: Under Sink Mat (Kocwell)
- Pressure Cooker Mongolian Chicken
- Curry Chicken Fried Rice
- E:3 Smoked Sausage Wraps (Pampered Chef TasteBuds Review)
- E:2 Lemon Garlic Chicken Kebabs – Pampered Chef Tastebuds Review
- E:1 Baked Fish in Foil – Pampered Chef TasteBuds
- Shish Kabob Pizza
- Hobo Dinners (Foil Packets)