Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert you can bring to your next gathering? This Icebox Cake is so fun and easy! And best of all, you can pick your own sandwich cookie (I used #oreos) but you can literally use anything you’d like and top it with anything you fancy! This is such a good party treat! craving it.
Also, I’m in my new kitchen!! It’s a work in progress as we figure out lighting and all that, but I’m here and so the new adventure begins! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I transitioned to Texas. <3
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 creme-filled sandwich cookies, plus additional for optional topping
- Fruit for the top (maraschino cherries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or you can use a hand mixer) add your cold heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form (2-3 minutes).
- Arrange about 33 cookies on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the top of the cookies.
- Arrange another 33 cookies over the top of the cream.
- Spread the remaining half of the whipped cream over the top of this layer. Smooth the layer well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight to get the best results).
- Just before serving, decorate the top of your cake with crushed cookies or fresh fruit.
#DessertRecipes #IceBoxCake #AdventuresinEverydayCooking
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
- Chicken & Waffles BBQ Sandwich
- Comparing the viral TikTok Cinnamon Roll
- Sous Vide Red Potatoes in Garlic Oil
- Easy Garlic Infused Oil
- Review: Bamboo Kitchen Food Storage Bag Organizer
- Viral TikTok Feta Pasta
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- Southern Chicken & Dumplings
- Air Fryer Cornish Game Hens (with Cornbread Stuffing)
- Hummus Pasta (FeelGoodFoodie)
- Air Fryer Brats
- Cottage Cakes
- Crunchy Breaded Air Fried Okra
- Southern Air Fried Chicken
- Air Fryer Oreos
- Pampered Chef’s Pad Thai Mix Review
- Sous Vide Egg Bites in the Deluxe Multi-Cooker (with Olivia)
- Mom’s Meatloaf – Adventures in Everyday Cooking
- Making my own Hot Pockets
- Rib Eye Battle (with Dad) Sous Vide vs oven
- Mini Nutella Donuts (pop-can recipe)
- Air Fryer Cheesecake (with Olivia) – Adventures in Everyday Cooking
- Should your kids use the air fryer?
- Cinnamon & Sugar Bread Twists (copycat Domnio’s)
- Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese (w/Homemade Tagliatelle)
- Vanilla Latte Coffee Cake with Sue
- Air Fryer Encha-burrito
- Corned Beef in the Sous Vide/ Deluxe Multi Cooker
- Blazant Flare T1 Digital Air Fryer Review
- Which method works best? (Pork Chops)