Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
By : AEC Heather | 0 Comments | On : June 2, 2022 | Category : Desserts, Gluten Free, Recipes
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert you can bring to your next gathering? This Icebox Cake is so fun and easy! And best of all, you can pick your own sandwich cookie (I used #oreos) but you can literally use anything you’d like and top it with anything you fancy! This is such a good party treat! craving it.
Also, I’m in my new kitchen!! It’s a work in progress as we figure out lighting and all that, but I’m here and so the new adventure begins! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I transitioned to Texas. <3
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 creme-filled sandwich cookies, plus additional for optional topping
- Fruit for the top (maraschino cherries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or you can use a hand mixer) add your cold heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form (2-3 minutes).
- Arrange about 33 cookies on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the top of the cookies.
- Arrange another 33 cookies over the top of the cream.
- Spread the remaining half of the whipped cream over the top of this layer. Smooth the layer well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight to get the best results).
- Just before serving, decorate the top of your cake with crushed cookies or fresh fruit.
#DessertRecipes #IceBoxCake #AdventuresinEverydayCooking
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
- Big Mac Copycat (and homemade buns)
- Edible Cookie Dough (sounds like an oxymoron, huh?)
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart