Ditch the box! Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
If you are craving Mac N Cheese but you don’t have a box, I have a solution for you! But not only is this a solution… it should be your new GO-TO for Mac N Cheese! Totally tailorable (meaning, you can use Gluten Free noodles or a variety of cheeses), totally amazing!!!! But you don’t have to believe me until you try it yourself! And you should try it!
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb of pasta (shells, elbows, rotini, etc)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp salt
- 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, jack, pepperjack, etc)
- ½ – ¾ cup milk of your choice (heavy cream, half/half, milk)
- Cooked peas or other veggie
- Tuna or cooked chicken
- Place pasta, salt, and water in your instant pot. Stir well and seal the pot.
- Set your timer for 3 minutes on high pressure.
- At the end of three minutes, release the pressure manually and remove the lid.
- Add in your softened cream cheese and mix until it’s melted and mostly combined.
- Add in your shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- At this point, decide if you need any additional milk to make the mac creamier. Some noodles will require it, some will not.
- Mix in any add-ins and serve immediately.
- Add Frank’s Red Hot and crumbled crotons to make a buffalo mac.
- Add Sriracha or other chili paste for a quick kick!
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking