Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
If you like brownies, these cookies may be your new favorite cookie! Crispy outsides and ooey gooey inside! These are everything you’ve ever loved in a brownie. They are a handful of fudgy sugary bliss!
Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- ½ cup (115g) butter, softened
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- ½ cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons (51g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark chocolate, etc), chopped small
- 3 Tablespoons (35g) sugar
- 1 cup (120g) powdered sugar, for rolling
- With a hand mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together on medium high speed until fluffy and light in color. Add the egg and vanilla extract, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together until combined. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly pour into the wet ingredients.
- Beat on low until combined and then beat in the chocolate chips. The cookie dough will be thick and very sticky.
- Cover dough tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Chilling is mandatory for this sticky cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and scoop about 2 Tablespoons of dough then roll them into balls.
- Roll each ball in sugar, then roll in the powdered sugar.
- Place balls 3 inches apart on the baking sheets and sprinkle with more powdered sugar if needed.
- Bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes or until the edges appear set and the centers still look soft.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. The cookies will slightly deflate as they cool.
#ChristmasCookies #chocolatecookies #AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CookieRecipes #cookies
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com
- Swiss Cake Roll (bonus, it’s gluten free but you’ll never know it!)
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!
- Tombstone/Gravestone Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Cake Pops
- Cranberry Salsa
- Italian Almond Paste Cookie
- Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
- Monkey Bread… the one where my oven died…
- Throwback video – Steven Curtis Chapman’s Breakfast Casserole and Rolo Turtles
- TikTok made us do it ! – Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- This is the easiest Coconut Cream Pie you’ll ever make!
- This is how you use up your leftover stuffing! Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup (Leftover chicken or turkey)
- Making your own Broth (Chicken or Turkey)