Double Layer No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
This divine dessert (made of a cream cheese layer, a pumpkin pie layer, and the graham cracker crust) will be one of those recipes that will leave people craving for more! If you don’t like pumpkin pie, this recipe just might change your mind.
Print your Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe here:
Double-Layer No Bake Pumpkin Pie.
LAYER 1 INGREDIENTS
● 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
● 1 Tbsp. sugar
● 1 Tbsp. milk
LAYER 2 INGREDIENTS
● 1 cup milk
● 1/2 tub (4 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
● 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
● 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
● 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
● 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
● 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
● 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
● 1/2 tub (4 oz.) whipped topping, thawed (for serving)
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp. milk in a large bowl and blend until smooth. Stir in
half the whipped topping and mix with spatula until smooth. Spread the mixture into the
bottom of the graham cracker crust.
2. Mix pumpkin, spices, and milk together in a bowl. Blend in the dry pudding mixes for 2
minutes, mixture will become thicker. Spread your pumpkin mixture over the cream cheese
3. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or more.
4. Serve topped with whipped topping.