Lamb Chops using the FoodSaver and Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle
With Easter approaching, I thought I would do another #DeluxeElectricGrillandGriddle and #FoodSaver (Food Sealer) Adventure but this time with lamb chops! This grilled lamp chops recipe is sooo easy and amazing that it’s sure to delight your guests and the chef! 😉
Grilled Lamb Chops
- 2 pounds lamb loin or rib chops thick cut
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon zest and olive oil.
- Put meat into a vacuum seal bag and then put in your meat. Press marinade button and watch as you decrease your marinade time from hours to seconds.
- Alternatively, you can pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Grill the lamb chops on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 135 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest covered for 5 minutes before serving.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking