Loaded Potato Soup
This Loaded Potato Soup recipe uses pantry staples and is so versatile that you can practically make a different way every day of the week and never get bored! You can use any type of potato, any type of milk, any type of seasonings, and any type of toppings! It’s seriously a keeper of a recipe!
Thank you for watching! Make sure you like, share, and subscribe so you will always catch my videos as soon as they are up!
Print your recipe here:
Loaded Potato Soup
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1lb bacon, cooked and diced – reserve bacon fat
- 5lbs of potatoes, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon of Pampered Chef Rosemary and Herb or any rosemary and thyme blend
- Chicken stock 32-68oz
- 2 cups of milk (any type of milk alternative will work)
- 2-4 tsp salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4 Tablespoons cornstarch (you can leave this out)
- Optional: Chives for garnish, sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions
- Cook bacon and reserve grease
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of grease to Pressure Cooker along with garlic and chopped onion. Turn cooker on to sauté/sear. Cook until translucent and aromatic.
- Add 1 quart of chicken stock and chopped potatoes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Pampered Chef Rosemary and Herb seasoning (or rosemary and thyme blend) and chopped bacon.
- Add enough broth to cover potatoes
- Add salt and pepper
- Lock lid on Pressure Cooker and seal valve. Set to manual for 8 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with ½ cup of the milk and set aside.
- When it’s done, vent the Instant Pot for quick release then push the sauté/sear.
- Add all the milk and cornstarch slurry.
- Cook until thickened.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, and chives
****Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking