Meatball Sub Cups – Appetizer
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer for your next holiday get-together? Try these Meatball Sub Cups! This #GetitTogetherandGo recipe will thrill your guests and make your appetizer the talk of the party. You can make them with any type of dough from a pop can (I know, I’ve tried it), but our favorite was the pizza dough. Definitely try this one!
Print your Meatball Sub Cup Appetizer recipe here
Meatball Sub Cups
- 1 can refrigerated pop-can crescent rolls or pizza dough
- 4 – oz cream cheese, softened (half block)
- ¾ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 12 frozen meatballs (do not use raw)
- 1+ cups marinara sauce
- 1 regular sized muffin tin
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Spray your muffin wells with cooking spray. Do not use large or mini muffin tins.
- Remove dough from pop-can and if your dough is in sections, press the seams together to make about an 8×18 inch rectangle. Cut the dough into 12 even(ish) squares.
- Press squares into muffin pan wells.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese together in a bowl.
- Press 1 Tablespoon or so of the cream cheese mixture into the bottoms of the muffin wells on top of the dough.
- Add a frozen meatball to the centers of every well on top of the cream cheese.
- Top each meatball with 2(ish) Tablespoons of marinara.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking