Pumpkin Spice Cake Muffins
(Makes 1 dozen)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line your muffin/cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Mix together by hand your Pumpkin Puree and cake mix. Do not overmix it because doing so will make your cake tough.
- Divide evenly into the paper liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in your pan on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with some cream cheese frosting.