Ravioli Lasagna (Budget Friendly)
Can you make lasagna out of ravioli? Apparently you can! Not only is this totally budget friendly, but it can be in the oven in less than 10 minutes! SAY WHAT? Those of you who’ve made lasagna from scratch before know that it takes WAY longer than 10 minutes to put together so if this works… I’m going to be so happy! And so will my lasagna loving family!
Season’s Best Fall/Winter Recipe book will be available Sept 1.
Archer Silicone Pot Covers (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3dmEbdw
Italian Seasoning (personal website): https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/%2410_00+%26+Under/Italian+Seasoning+Mix/9719
Garlic Parmesan Seasoning available September 1, 2022.
Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
- 1 32 oz jar of your fav pasta sauce
- 1 15.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes, with juices
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 36 oz of frozen ravioli (any flavor)
- 16 oz of fresh spinach (or frozen defrosted and squeezed dry)
- 16 oz – 4 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- Sliced sourdough
- 3 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic parmesan seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- In a small saucepan mix together pasta sauce, petite diced tomatoes with all the liquid, and the Italian seasonings. Turn the heat to medium and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spread about 2 cups of sauce on the bottom.
- Layer ⅓ of the ravioli onto the sauce.
- Spread ½ the spinach over the top of the ravioli.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of the cheese over the top of the spinach.
- Spread 2 cups of sauce over the top of the cheese.
- Layer another ⅓ of the ravioli onto the sauce.
- Spread the other half of spinach over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle ⅓ more of the cheese over the top of the spinach.
- Instead of more sauce, this time put down the remaining raviolis.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and the parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Allow the lasagna to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
- For the Bread: Mix the melted butter and garlic parmesan seasoning together and spread over your cut bread then place on a broiler safe tray. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes or until the bread is toasted and brown.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking