Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
Oh my, I can almost guarantee this is a cookie you’ve never tried before… but you should. It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it was a hit at my cookie exchange! The texture of these cookies is crispy and chewy and the flavors are out of this world! Bravo Kikkoman for such an inventive and amazing cookie recipe.
Post video comments: The ladies at my cookie exchange LOVED THEM!
Original recipe was from #kikkoman : https://kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/recipes/sweet-spicy-sriracha-gingerbread/
Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon ginger, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon clove, ground
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar + 3 tablespoons for rolling, divided
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger and clove in a medium mixing bowl. In a separate medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add egg, molasses and sriracha and beat for 1 minute longer. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar to a small bowl. Using a two-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll each cookie in granulated sugar and place on cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart. Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
#ChristmasCookies #chocolatecookies #AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CookieRecipes #cookies #Sriracha
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com
- Swiss Cake Roll (bonus, it’s gluten free but you’ll never know it!)
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!
- Tombstone/Gravestone Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Cake Pops
- Cranberry Salsa
- Italian Almond Paste Cookie
- Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
- Monkey Bread… the one where my oven died…
- Throwback video – Steven Curtis Chapman’s Breakfast Casserole and Rolo Turtles
- TikTok made us do it ! – Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- This is the easiest Coconut Cream Pie you’ll ever make!
- This is how you use up your leftover stuffing! Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup (Leftover chicken or turkey)
- Making your own Broth (Chicken or Turkey)