Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
Oh my, I can almost guarantee this is a cookie you’ve never tried before… but you should. It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it was a hit at my cookie exchange! The texture of these cookies is crispy and chewy and the flavors are out of this world! Bravo Kikkoman for such an inventive and amazing cookie recipe.
Post video comments: The ladies at my cookie exchange LOVED THEM!
Original recipe was from #kikkoman : https://kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/recipes/sweet-spicy-sriracha-gingerbread/
Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon ginger, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon clove, ground
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar + 3 tablespoons for rolling, divided
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger and clove in a medium mixing bowl. In a separate medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add egg, molasses and sriracha and beat for 1 minute longer. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar to a small bowl. Using a two-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll each cookie in granulated sugar and place on cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart. Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
#ChristmasCookies #chocolatecookies #AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CookieRecipes #cookies #Sriracha
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com
- Sourdough Discard Tortillas
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread Mix Review – My new pantry staple!!
- Easy PERFECT Beef Shank in the Air Fryer
- Deluxe Cooking Blender Spaghetti Sauce
- Mouthwatering Almond Pound Cake (Review of Pampered Chef Baking Mix)
- Salmon in the Air Fryer (Review of a Michelin favored knife – Nakano Knives)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Pork Chops (Reviewing the FZKALY Chef’s Knife)
- Upping my sourdough game (Eurita Clay Pot Dutch Oven)
- THE UNTHINKABLE – Wagyu in the Air Fryer
- Canning Potatoes
- Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
- Tres Leches Double Layer Cake
- Hescred Sous-vide Precision Cooker Silicone Lid // REVIEW
- My first attempt at Challah!
- Air Fryer Veal Parmesan
- Cheaters Lemonade Pie – 3 ingredients (circa 1979)
- Peking Duck in the Deluxe Air Fryer (Rotisserie)
- Review: Handheld Electric Mason Jar Vacuum Sealer – VP05 Love Moment
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork
- Independence Day themed Battenberg Cake
- Air Fryer Beef Short Ribs
- My Favorite Granola
- Honeycomb (candy)
- Rotisserie Chicken is so easy in the Deluxe Air Fryer!
- Review 2 – Automatic Spice Grinder Set – Lynker
- Review 1 – Salt and Pepper Rechargeable Grinder Set – Lynker
- Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Big Mac Copycat (and homemade buns)