Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
By : AEC Heather | 0 Comments | On : December 21, 2022 | Category : Cookies, Desserts, Recipes
Oh my, I can almost guarantee this is a cookie you’ve never tried before… but you should. It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it was a hit at my cookie exchange! The texture of these cookies is crispy and chewy and the flavors are out of this world! Bravo Kikkoman for such an inventive and amazing cookie recipe.
Post video comments: The ladies at my cookie exchange LOVED THEM!
Original recipe was from #kikkoman : https://kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/recipes/sweet-spicy-sriracha-gingerbread/
Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon ginger, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon clove, ground
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar + 3 tablespoons for rolling, divided
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger and clove in a medium mixing bowl. In a separate medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add egg, molasses and sriracha and beat for 1 minute longer. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar to a small bowl. Using a two-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll each cookie in granulated sugar and place on cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart. Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
#ChristmasCookies #chocolatecookies #AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CookieRecipes #cookies #Sriracha
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com
- Edible Cookie Dough (sounds like an oxymoron, huh?)
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal