Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring
Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I thought I’d pop on and show you a #getittogetherandgo recipe that is totally tailorable and a sure crowd pleaser! All you need is a can of pop-can crescents, some good mustard, and some deli meat and cheese and you’ll be rolling in no time!
Ham & Cheese Crescent Ring
- 1 roll of pop-can crescent rolls
- 8 slices of swiss cheese (or any cheese), cut in half
- 16-18 slices of Black Forest ham
- 2 tablespoons of deli mustard
- Melted butter
- Flakey salt (kosher salt works)
- Preheat the oven to 375 and if you are using a pizza stone or baking stone, preheat that as well.
- Unroll and pull apart your crescent rolls.
- On parchment paper, arrange each triangle to look similar to a sun, overlapping each crescent as you go around. See example picture below.
- Spread a little mustard on each of the bases of the crescents
- Place half a slice of cheese on each wide base (yes, overlap)
- Fold your ham and lay it on top of the cheese all the way around.
- Place remaining cheese on top of your ham
- Pull the thin part (the rays of the sun) up and over your ham and cheese, tucking it under the wide bit in the middle.
- Brush the tops of your crescents with some melted butter and sprinkle with flakey salt
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescent is golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking