Easy Cheesy Sourdough Game Day appetizer
Are you looking for that easy but perfect Game Day appetizer? You’ve found it! This recipe is tailorable to every pallet! And so quick into the oven, you’ll wonder why this is the first time you’ve heard of it! Serve with your fav dipping sauce and it becomes a beautiful tear and share!
Easy Cheesy Sourdough Bread Appetizer
- 1 unsliced round loaf sourdough bread (1 pound)
- 1 pound shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 generous tablespoon of your fav seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut bread widthwise into 1-in. slices but don’t cut through, leave about 1/2 in. at the base.
- Repeat cuts in opposite direction making squares but again not cutting through the base.
- Place bread on a large piece of foil.
- Push cheese into cuts of the bread.
- In a small bowl, mix butter and seasonings. Brush over bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap the top and bake for 10 minutes.
Original recipe: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/savory-party-bread/
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking