Should you air fry your muffins?
Should you air fry your muffins? The short answer… Maybe. LOL Check out this informative adventure and misadventure with these Banana Shortcake Oat Muffins in the #DeluxeAirFryer. Also, watch me gush over my #Breville Food Processor (not a sponsor).
Deluxe Air Fryer – https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Small+Appliances/Air+Fryer/Deluxe+Air+Fryer/100194
Nordic Ware 1/8 pans – https://amzn.to/2WFC24b
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor – https://amzn.to/2V91Jtx
Banana Shortcake Oat Muffins
- 2 overripe bananas
- 2 ½ cup old fashioned oats (not quick cook)
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (can be flavored)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla (omit if using flavored yogurt)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (optional)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Paper liners will not work very well for these muffins. They will stick quite a bit. Use silicone or a well sprayed muffin tin.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Prepare tins or silicone muffin liners
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until the oats are smooth.
- Divide batter among the cupcake liners (¾ full, they won’t rise a whole bunch)
- Bake 20-25 minutes
Dairy Free option: Replace yogurt with 1 cup coconut cream
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
This post contains affiliate links.