Air Fryer Cheat Sheet
By : AEC Heather | 4 Comments | On : July 10, 2020 | Category : Air Fryer
When I first got my Air Fryer, I spent soo many hours searching the internet for times and temps, so I put together this groovy cheat sheet!
Click on the image to get a printable copy!
Post Views: 3,902
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal
- Homemade Refried Beans (Pressure Cooker)
posted by Grammy Pammy on July 20, 2020
Just found you two days ago, Ijust got my air fryer from PC and love it too.I am now having problems decided on what to make next. LOL I have couple questions for you. Hope to talk to you son.
posted by AEC Heather on August 10, 2020
Hey Grammy Pammy! I would be happy to answer your questions!
posted by Donna in Ontario on June 30, 2021
Heather, I love you 🙂
I bought a PC Air Fryer but of course, it’s so versatile that none of the traditional ‘basket only’ recipes I could find were useful. Thanks for being a real person and just going with the flow. Question. The few videos I’ve seen, you only use the custom button. I downloaded the time chart (THANK YOU) but you don’t specify a setting like roast or air fry. Do you always cook on custom or have I just not watched the right video yet? Thanks for all the REAL recipes!
posted by AEC Heather on August 10, 2021
Hey Donna, sorry for the delay in responses! I didn’t see the comment in my inbox! I don’t cook everything on Custom, but I do cook a lot on custom because I can control the temp 🙂