Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding)
You guys… THIS. If you like rice pudding… You are going to love this recipe! It really took me by surprise. So quick, so easy, so delicious! Seriously, I am going to bring this to the next event someone says, “Bring Dessert!” You think I’m kidding…
Arroz con Leche
Mexican Rice Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1 cup long grain white rice , rinsed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- cinnamon for garnish
- Add milk, water, rice and salt to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the PORRIDGE function for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Add about 3/4 of the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Taste and add additional sweetened condensed milk to taste.
- Serve warm topped with cinnamon.
Original recipe from: https://recipes.instantpot.com/recipe/arroz-con-leche/