Air Fryer Encha-burrito
Challenging ourselves to use left overs is hard. So I thought I would share one of my fam-favorites… Encha-Burrito. It’s like enchilada, but it’s not! Utilize any leftovers you have or make it from scratch, this one is a sure crowd pleaser in your air fryer!
Thank you #Blazant for sending me this Digital Air Fryer. To see my review click here https://youtu.be/ga1Y03rp4YU
You can find the Blazant Air Fryers on Amazon (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/32egCyh
Air Fryer Encha-Burrito
- Refried Beans
- Cooked and shredded chicken, turkey, beef, pork
- Taco Seasoning
- Canned tomatoes and chilies (rotel)
- Optional for added spice: canned green chilies
- Season your leftover chicken with taco seasoning.
- Add one can of rotel (tomatoes and green chilis) and one can of green chilies if using.
- Spread each tortilla with some refried beans and then put your chicken mixture over the top.
- Roll into a roll and place inside your air fryer basket (or on your air fryer tray).
- Continue until you run out of ingredients or your air fryer basket is full.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Air Fry on 375° F for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, fillings are warmed through, and your tortillas are crunchy.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, and your favorite hot sauce.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com