Air Fryer Pork Chops (Reviewing the FZKALY Chef’s Knife)
Good knives are sooo important to have for all your adventures in everyday cooking. And the minute you get a good knife, your life will change forever. I simply love a good knife. So when FZKALY contacted me to review their Budget 8″ Professional Chef’s knife (Made with German high-carbon stainless steel) I was like, bring it on. I will give this thing a ride of it’s life! And I did indeed. I cut up a whole pork loin, and then my 20 year old son came in and cut up a variety of things just to try it out! This knife cut through everything like butter, raw meat, raw veggies, cooked meat… it was a work horse. And for that price, definitely a knife to check out.
- Save 10% on Amazon now (affiliate link):https://www.amazon.com/
- FZKALY website link:https://fzkaly.com/
products/classic-7-santoku- knife?sku= 18060573726203026393973141
Here are the pros and cons we found with this knife.
- Less than $40
- Razor sharp
- Light weight
- Beautiful Wood Handle
- High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Good balance
- Hallow edges for less friction
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- The blade itself is thinner than other knives which makes it much lighter. If you are used to heavier knives, this may create a problem.
- The width of the blade is also shorter than most chef’s knives, but again, unless you are used to a wider blade, this shouldn’t be a problem.
***Links to my favorite things****
🧂 Lynker Salt/Pepper Grinders (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/40PG6ej
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
🧤FoodSaver FM5000 (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3IdKyNr
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking