Air Fryer Oreos
Beware! Air fried Oreos are downright naughty. If you make the whole batch, be prepared to eat a few without carrying how many calories you’ve just consumed. And you will love every minute of it.
Air Fried Oreos
● 1 pop-can refrigerated crescent dough
● 8-12 oreo cookies
● Milk (optional)
● 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Open the crescent rolls and separate all 8 sections.
2. Lay a cookie on the large end and wrap the dough around the cookie. Completely cover the cookie,
trimming off any excess. Use the excess to cover more cookies.
3. Place the covered cookies onto the air fryer rack.
4. Brush your cookies with milk.
5. Air fry at 350F for 4/4 minutes. 4 minutes on one side then flip the oreons and cook for another 4
minutes or until golden brown.
6. Dust them with powdered sugar before serving.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com