Welcome to 2022!! I am so excited about all the adventures this year will bring us! For our first adventure of the year, I’ll be showing you how to utilize your air fryer to make a 5 minute omelette! It’s soo easy and they eggs turn out light, fluffy, and smooth! You will love it!
Links to products I used (Affiliate links):
Pampered Chef Air Fryer: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Small+Appliances/Air+Fryer/Deluxe+Air+Fryer/100194
* Nordic Wave 1/8th baking sheet: https://amzn.to/3Jut6lY
* Oven/Grill Gloves: https://amzn.to/340oSSU
Air Fryer Omelette
● 3 large eggs
● 1 and 1/2 tablespoons whole milk or cream
● Optional diced add-in ideas:
○ Ham or cooked bacon
○ Leftover cooked chicken
○ Cooked potatoes
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 1/3 cup grated cheese (cheddar / mozzarella / Monterey jack), divided
● Pre heat air fryer to 325°F for 6 minutes.
● Add eggs, milk (or cream), salt and pepper into a medium bowl and give a good whisk. Stir in about
1/4 cup of the grated cheese (save remaining for later use).
● Brush butter over the inside of a cooking vessel that will fit into your air fryer (for example: 6-inch
round cake pan, 1/8th sheet pan/tray, casserole dish, etc).
● Sprinkle optional add-ins into your vessel. Add eggs carefully over the top.
● Place the pan into the air fryer and set your time for 5 minutes (or until set– could take up to 6
● Remove from the air fryer and sprinkle with cheese.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking