Just in time for the holidays! Check out the surprising results and find out if this method is worthy of your air fryer.
Looking for the oven gloves? Affiliate link here: https://amzn.to/3dVUYkw
Air Fryer Ham
- Ham (sized for your air fryer)
- Foil for wrapping the ham
- For Glaze:
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice or pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of dried mustard (or 1 Tablespoon of table mustard)
Ham should be cooked for 8-12 minutes per pound. Once you calculate the amount of time your ham will require, take away 10-15 minutes for browning time, then split the other number in two.
- 8lb ham x 8 minutes = 64 minutes total cook time
- 64 – 15 minute browning time = 54 minutes
- 54 minutes split in half = 1st and second cook times of 27 minutes each
- Defrost the Ham in the refrigerator
- Trim the ham to fit into your air fryer, or preslice so it will fit.
- Wrap tightly in foil.
- Air fry at 320 for first calculated cook time
- Open foil and glaze ham.
- Reclose the foil and set air fry at 320 for the second calculated time.
- Open foil and check the temp of your ham. It should be upwards of 10 degrees of your final ideal temp (145 for pork).
- Reset your air fryer at 320 for 10-15 minutes to brown and finish.
- Slice and serve.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Music by RKVC: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCowgKeMGXKY038qwuf3yYlw