Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
If you’ve ever searched your market for Almond Paste, this video is going to change your world! Almond Paste is so easy to make and is an amazing addition to baked goods! It keeps a month in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer! So, so easy.
- 1 2/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 – 1½ tsps Almond Extract
- Combine almond flour and powdered sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer. Add in your salt and give it a good mix.
- Add your almond extract to your egg white and add to your mixing bowl
- Mix on medium until the mixture comes together.
- Scrape from your bowl and shape paste into a log or roll. Double wrap it in plastic and refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- Store tightly wrapped for 1 month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking