Apple Fritters – Air Fryer
PERFECT Apple Fritters! Those of you who are gluten and dairy free, this recipe will fill every donut need you may ever have! And you don’t need an air fryer to do it (though I preferred it), I included instruction for traditional air fryer as well. I’ve also made this recipe without processed white sugar (instead, I used coconut sugar) and it turned out just as well (directions included). Seriously, this is a keeper of a recipe.
Thank you for watching! Make sure you like, share, and subscribe so you will always catch my videos as soon as they are up!
Gluten & Dairy Free Apple Fritters
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar (can use coconut sugar)
- 1 ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cups of powdered sugar
- You can use coconut sugar with 1 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1-2 tablespoon milk of choice
Instructions for Air Fryer:
- Line the middle portion of your fryer rack with foil (do not cover the whole thing) and tuck under. Reinsert your rack snuggly into the fryer basket. Preheat at 350 for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix egg, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well until until smooth.
- Fold in apple until apples are covered with batter.
- Remove fryer basket and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Immediately drop three or four rounded spoonfuls of batter onto the foil and flatten.
- Air Fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Using a small spatula or turner, flip over the fritter and fry another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove fritter from fryer and immediately add more batter.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and milk to make glaze.
- Baste or dip one side of the fritters in glaze
Instructions for Deep Fryer
- Preheat 1 inch of coconut oil, then follow mixing directions above.
- When oil is hot enough (check with a drip of water), add 3-4 rounded spoonfuls of batter to the oil (make sure they are connected).
- Fry three minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to paper towel lined plate to drain and cool for a few minutes before glazing.
Print this recipe:
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking