Three words. Air. Fried. Brisket. — OH. MY. WORD. This was soooooo extremely good and boarded on the best brisket we’ve ever eaten. But you don’t have to believe me… check it out!
Disclaimer: The Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer guide says do not use foil in the machine. However, I believe that they mean for you to not cover your trays in foil as it inhibits the air flow. However, that is my opinion, so do this recipe at your own risk (but it’s fine–lol).
Original recipe adapted from Paula Dean’s Texas Oven-Roasted Beef Brisket
Brisket in the Air Fryer
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 crushed bay leaf
- 4 lbs trimmed beef brisket
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
PLEASE NOTE: 4lbs of brisket may not fit in your air fryer. Be sure to measure to fit and adjust as needed. 4lbs cut in half fit in the Deluxe Air Fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 °F.
- Cut Brisket to fit the tray of your air fryer.
- Combine the chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, sugar, dry mustard and bay leaf.
- Rub the seasoning all over the raw brisket making sure you get the sides.
- Place rubbed brisket on your tray (or trays) and fit into your machine. Set your time at 350 for 1 hour.
- At the end of 1 hour, make a foil boat around the brisket and add beef stock. Seal well and get it back into the air fryer.
- Lower the air fryer temp to 300 °F, and cook for 3 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Trim the fat and slice meat thinly across the grain. Top with juice from the pan.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking