Never buy boxed brownies AGAIN! This is my go-to recipe for both gluten free brownies, and the glutenous ones! These are not cake brownies, they are delicious fudge-type ones! Ones that can get you in a LOT of trouble during this quarantine. Just ask my love handles.
– ½ cup butter or veg oil ( I used veg oil)
– 1 cup white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla
– ⅓ cup cocoa
– ½ cup of any flour (wheat, oat, gf blend)
– ¼ tsp salt
– ¼ tsp baking powder
– Optional: mini chocolate chips
– Preheat the oven to 350 grease your baking pan (8inch square or muffin tins)
– Mix together cocoa, flour, salt, and sugar, baking powder. Make a well in center. Add
eggs, vanilla, and oil. Mix in the remaining ingredients until just combined.
– Add in chips if you are using them.
– Spread into prepared pan (or tins).
– Bake 350 for 25-30m for 8inch pan or 15-20 minutes for muffin tins
– Allow to cool completely before cutting, Karen.