Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
I love me a good blondie, so when I ran across this recipe and saw that it had apples and caramel, I had to try it out. And while I feel as those this is less of a blondie and more of a cake, it’s still very delicious! 10 out of 10, I would make and gladly eat that again!
Caramel Apple Blondie Cake
● 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and diced (2 1/2 cups diced apples)
● 1 ½ Tablespoons (20g) granulated sugar
● 1 tsp cinnamon
● 12 Tablespoons (170g) salted butter, softened
● 1 cup (165g) Light brown sugar
● ½ cup (100g) Granulated sugar
● 1 Large egg + 1 egg yolk
● 2 tsp Vanilla extract
● 1 ¾ cups (215g) Plain flour
● 2 ½ Tablespoons (30g) granulated sugar
● 1 tsp cinnamon
● store bought thick caramel for drizzle
1. Parchment line an 8×8 baking pan.
2. Mix together granny smith apples, sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
3. With your stand mixer, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until pale and fluffy.
4. Add your egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and cream again until light in color.
5. Fold in your flour and then your apple mixture.
6. Spread mixture into your prepared pan.
7. Mix together your sprinkle and cover the top with it.
8. Bake at 350F/180C for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
9. Warm your caramel slightly so it’s easier to drizzle. Drizzle your caramel over the top of the bars in a diagonal pattern. You can refrigerate and cut for neater squares.
#AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CaramelAppleRecipes #DessertRecipes
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com