#AECRoadTrip RECIPE FIVE: I am a lover of Carne Asada, so when we were in Texas and I had a chance to have it, you better believe I was on it! And since we are on a recipe road trip, I decided to make this recipe in my #DeluxeAirFryer in 7 minutes!
Carne Asada (Air Fryer)
- 1½ lbs flank steak, tri-tip, skirt steak, sirloin flap or similar cut into thin slices
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or ¼ cup dried
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp ground coriander
- Slice meat thinly and add to a gallon sized bag set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend well. Add this mixture into your meat bag and toss to coat, making sure the marinade is touching all the pieces.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 400.
- Lay your meat in a single layer on rack/basket. Cook for 7 minutes (rotating racks halfway through).
- Allow meat to rest 5-7 minutes before slicing.