Chicken & Waffles BBQ Sandwich
Chicken & Waffles is a southern treat, but did you know you can make a Chicken & Waffles BBQ Sandwich? You can, and it’s amazing!
Looking for that Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle? Here is the link: https://www.pamperedchef.com…/Deluxe+Electric+Grill
Print your recipe here:
Chicken and Waffles BBQ Sandwich
Ingredients for cornbread waffles:
- 1 pkg (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Oil for brushing
- Preheat your waffle iron. Whisk the waffle ingredients together in a small bowl until moistened; the batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Brush your waffle maker with oil and add batter into each well of the bottom plate. Cook until golden brown. Set aside and make your chicken.
Ingredients for the bbq chicken:
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ⅔ cup barbecue sauce
- red onion, thinly sliced
- pickle slices
- cheddar cheese, sliced
- Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until warm, about 2–3 minutes. Alternately, you can heat your BBQ sauce in a pan on low heat and add in your chicken to warm through.
- Turn back on your waffle iron. Carefully fit your waffle back onto the hot and ready plate. Top with BBQ chicken, onions, pickles, and cheese. Top with another waffle and carefully fit the lid down on top.
- Cook until the cheese has melted.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@aecheather
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking