Do you have some over ripe bananas on your counter that you have no idea what to do with? Do this. DO. THIS. I place these in my pastry dome and my picky kids devour these within 24 hours. Seriously. Best ever.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars/Muffins
- 5 overripe bananas
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cup flour gluten free works great
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 15×10.5 pan with non-stick spray. Or you can use Pampered Chef’s Brownie Pan for easy portion control.
- Peel bananas and mash well.
- Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Brownie pan takes about 13-15minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.