Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert you can bring to your next gathering? This Icebox Cake is so fun and easy! And best of all, you can pick your own sandwich cookie (I used #oreos) but you can literally use anything you’d like and top it with anything you fancy! This is such a good party treat! craving it.
Also, I’m in my new kitchen!! It’s a work in progress as we figure out lighting and all that, but I’m here and so the new adventure begins! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I transitioned to Texas. <3
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 creme-filled sandwich cookies, plus additional for optional topping
- Fruit for the top (maraschino cherries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or you can use a hand mixer) add your cold heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until soft peaks form (2-3 minutes).
- Arrange about 33 cookies on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the top of the cookies.
- Arrange another 33 cookies over the top of the cream.
- Spread the remaining half of the whipped cream over the top of this layer. Smooth the layer well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight to get the best results).
- Just before serving, decorate the top of your cake with crushed cookies or fresh fruit.
#DessertRecipes #IceBoxCake #AdventuresinEverydayCooking
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
- Swiss Cake Roll (bonus, it’s gluten free but you’ll never know it!)
- Pressure Cooker Black-Eyed Peas
- How to clean your Deluxe Air Fryer Basket
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak
- Chicken Piccata
- Air Fryer Berry Crisp
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- No Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Easy Blender Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- TexMex Bowls
- Merry Christmas!
- Tombstone/Gravestone Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Sriracha Gingerbread Cookies
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Cake Pops
- Cranberry Salsa
- Italian Almond Paste Cookie
- Almond Paste takes 3 minutes to make and is only 5 ingredients!
- Monkey Bread… the one where my oven died…
- Throwback video – Steven Curtis Chapman’s Breakfast Casserole and Rolo Turtles
- TikTok made us do it ! – Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cake – 10 out of 10, I would eat that again!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- This is the easiest Coconut Cream Pie you’ll ever make!
- This is how you use up your leftover stuffing! Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Tortellini Soup (Leftover chicken or turkey)
- Making your own Broth (Chicken or Turkey)