This recipe is one you have to make to full believe! It has redeemed pancakes for me… forever! These little beauties are protein packed and so incredibly easy, I could hardly believe it myself. And they can be made gluten free! Thank you Lois for bringing us into your kitchen and sharing this special recipe with us!
Print your recipe here:
- 1 stick of butter, melted then cooled
- You may need a little extra for the skillet
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 – 2 ½ cups of small curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup of flour (gluten free works great)
- Optional toppings: Syrup or honey, fruit, nuts, whipped cream
- Beat together butter, eggs and cottage cheese. Beat in the flour until well combined (will be lumpy due to the cottage cheese).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat (Add extra butter if needed)
- When the skillet is hot, spoon pancake sized mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom is golden brown. Flip carefully and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
NOTE: You can add more eggs, but your batter will be a little thinner and harder to turn. You can add more flour, and it will be a little thicker. If you only have large curd cottage cheese, consider blending it before using. Or blend the small stuff for a totally smooth texture.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com