It’s Fall y’all! It’s time for… apples! And we are making Crisp Stuffed Apples! It’s fabulously easy and it’s gluten free to boot! This is a great recipe to share with your little ones still stuck at home! You just have to core the apple, stuff the apple, bake the apple, eat the apple. Brilliant!
Also in today’s video, I’ll show you how to use (and utilize) the brand new Pampered Chef Corer (#AECPamperedChef2020) and give you a quick look at the brand new StoneFusion Small Stone Bar Pan!
Want to know where to order your own Corer? Check it out here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Kitchen+Tools/Specialty+Cutting+Tools/Corer/100267
Looking for the StoneFusion stones? Here they are: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Cookware+%26+Bakeware/Stoneware/Small+Stone+Bar+Pan/100256
Crisp Stuffed Apples
- 4-5 apples
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter cubed
- whipped cream
- extra cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven (or air fryer) to 350F (175C)
- Line baking sheet with parchment for easier clean-up.
- Core your apples.
- Mix brown sugar, rolled oats and cinnamon together.
- Cut in the butter until evenly combined (use hands for best results).
- Use your hands to stuff mixture into the hollowed out core. Pack it well.
- Place in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the apple is tender (but not mushy).
Air Fryer Directions
- Place in air fryer and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the apple is tender (but not mushy).
- Top with caramel,whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon.