Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
If you like brownies, these cookies may be your new favorite cookie! Crispy outsides and ooey gooey inside! These are everything you’ve ever loved in a brownie. They are a handful of fudgy sugary bliss!
Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- ½ cup (115g) butter, softened
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- ½ cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons (51g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark chocolate, etc), chopped small
- 3 Tablespoons (35g) sugar
- 1 cup (120g) powdered sugar, for rolling
- With a hand mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together on medium high speed until fluffy and light in color. Add the egg and vanilla extract, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together until combined. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly pour into the wet ingredients.
- Beat on low until combined and then beat in the chocolate chips. The cookie dough will be thick and very sticky.
- Cover dough tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Chilling is mandatory for this sticky cookie dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and scoop about 2 Tablespoons of dough then roll them into balls.
- Roll each ball in sugar, then roll in the powdered sugar.
- Place balls 3 inches apart on the baking sheets and sprinkle with more powdered sugar if needed.
- Bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes or until the edges appear set and the centers still look soft.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. The cookies will slightly deflate as they cool.
#ChristmasCookies #chocolatecookies #AdventuresinEverydayCooking #CookieRecipes #cookies
***Links to my favorite things****
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com
- Sourdough Discard Tortillas
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread Mix Review – My new pantry staple!!
- Easy PERFECT Beef Shank in the Air Fryer
- Deluxe Cooking Blender Spaghetti Sauce
- Mouthwatering Almond Pound Cake (Review of Pampered Chef Baking Mix)
- Salmon in the Air Fryer (Review of a Michelin favored knife – Nakano Knives)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Pork Chops (Reviewing the FZKALY Chef’s Knife)
- Upping my sourdough game (Eurita Clay Pot Dutch Oven)
- THE UNTHINKABLE – Wagyu in the Air Fryer
- Canning Potatoes
- Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
- Tres Leches Double Layer Cake
- Hescred Sous-vide Precision Cooker Silicone Lid // REVIEW
- My first attempt at Challah!
- Air Fryer Veal Parmesan
- Cheaters Lemonade Pie – 3 ingredients (circa 1979)
- Peking Duck in the Deluxe Air Fryer (Rotisserie)
- Review: Handheld Electric Mason Jar Vacuum Sealer – VP05 Love Moment
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork
- Independence Day themed Battenberg Cake
- Air Fryer Beef Short Ribs
- My Favorite Granola
- Honeycomb (candy)
- Rotisserie Chicken is so easy in the Deluxe Air Fryer!
- Review 2 – Automatic Spice Grinder Set – Lynker
- Review 1 – Salt and Pepper Rechargeable Grinder Set – Lynker
- Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Big Mac Copycat (and homemade buns)