Making your own Caesar dressing is quick, easy, and delicious!! And when you couple that with some shredded rotisserie, Parmesan cheese, and croutons, you have dinner in 5 minutes!
Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 9 tsps anchovy paste 1.58oz tube
- 1 tsp minced garlic 2 cloves
- 1 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP lemon juice juice of 1 lemon
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- Chop romaine into bite sized pieces and add to a glass bowl.
- Add chicken, cheese, and the croutons into the bowl, mix well.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
- Store in glass jar in the refrigerator and shake well before dressing your salad.