Instant Pot Korean Beef is a quick #GetItTogetherandGo recipe that is so delicious you won’t have any left overs… which is a bummer when you really want more. So I do suggest you DOUBLE this recipe to keep everyone happy!
The Pampered Chef accessories I used are:
Instant Pot Korean Beef
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- ⅓ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cups water
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1+ cups carrots chunked
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 2 ½ cups water
- salt to taste
- 1 bunch green onions
- toasted sesame seeds
- Brown beef using instant pot sear/saute feature. Cook until most pink is gone, but some pink remains.
- Add all beef mixture ingredients to instant pot and stir well.
- Add tall wire rack over the top of the beef mixture.
- Add rice, water, and salt to ceramic pot (that is pressure safe and will fit inside your cooker pot). Cover with foil (or other similar product). Lower rice pot into instant pot.
- Seal lid and set your pressure cooker for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When the time is up, allow for a natural pressure release (at least 10 minutes).
- To serve, spoon rice into bowl, beef mixture on top, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.