This little hack was floating around the Internets this week, so naturally I had to try it. OH MY WORD. So easy. So good.
You need two things… a tube of cinnamon rolls and some apple pie filling. Delicious! I’m going to try it with a berry filling to later this week because… why not, I’ve got nothing else better to do!
Bake 350 for 13-15 minutes.
Mini Cinnamon Roll Apple Pies
- 1 tube cinnamon rolls
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (200 C)
- Grease your muffins tins.
- Open your cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing.
- Press cinnamon rolls into the wells of your muffin tin, making sure they cover the sides.
- Fill wells with pie filling.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Make sure you allow them to cool then apply icing.